Tensei Shitara Joban de Shinu Chuu-Boss datta - Heroine Kenzokuka de Ikinokoru - Vol. 12 Ch. 36

Group Leader
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
83
Hey guys, I'm not associated with Hunlight Scans, I'm just uploading the chapter here.

Yes, I know pg 52 has the raws still behind the text, but that's how the page was on the scanlator's site so I'll update it when they fix it on their site.

Mistos Onee-san is
absolute-peak.jpg
 
Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Joined
Aug 4, 2024
Messages
172
Tensei%20SEX.PNG

Homie has ZERO visibility to his sides with that suit :kek:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
3,679
Unfortunately, we're pretty much caught up now with the volume raws, so no more uncensored for a while...

Next chapter
They reveal their identities to each other and have sex 😏
She reveals she actually knew him, they were in the same class as kids.

So now they're in this together, and shes relieved shes not alone.

He gifts her armor that makes her look like a demon queen, its pretty sick.

He still plans to make her into a subordinate tho

And now we're pretty much caught up :(
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
278
Does anyone else think the art look a bit weird somehow this chapter? The faces, especially Mistos's and Ash's look a bit weird sometimes, Ash's head also looks kinda small on some panel.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top