Tensei Shitara Joban de Shinu Nakabosudatta ―Hiroin Kenzoku-ka de Ikinokoru― - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating XD

Btw, if you are going to post the chapters on your own site first anyways, why not wait and upload the full chapter on Mangadex instead of in parts????

Like, upload into parts for your site so people can read the chapters fastest, and when on this site, it'd be the full chapter rather than as parts....

Dex-chan lover
My man is so prepared with bugs I couldn't even expect it

Group Leader
Thanks for translating XD

Btw, if you are going to post the chapters on your own site first anyways, why not wait and upload the full chapter on Mangadex instead of in parts????

Like, upload into parts for your site so people can read the chapters fastest, and when on this site, it'd be the full chapter rather than as parts....
Audience that we would normally lure to the site might switch to the full version out of convenience. However, there will be daily updates now.

Found this manga yesterday and today it got picked up for translation again. Lucky me.
There are 15 chapters out in Japanese so there's a lot to catch up on.

Fed-Kun's army
i have mixed feelings about this but i guess that it is what we all signed for, i just find weird how bugs work in this world

Users who are viewing this thread