Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nameless Black Cat

Double-page supporter
you can use me for anything ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) only i f you're brave enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Fed-Kun's army
God why does this need to be an isekai. The concept would probably do even better as just a normal fantasy story. Sucks that someone hamfisted it into an isekai for atention. The sword reminds me of the sword from the manwha magician which is neat.

Fed-Kun's army
the transition of the dialogue to the manga title was pretty smooth heh

if a slave trade has enough energy and time to capture women and children and transport them, themselves then they can do normal work@maisonaustyn the story has to be isekai because the sword was made to be an intelligent weapon and the sword was made by 3 goddesses not sure because I'm re-reading the manga but later on in one of the panels it shows 3 goddesses around him and gods cant create a living thing without a soul well they can but that living thing will have no reason to talk or to reason with humans or other races because no mind and gods cant create souls because souls are things that are unique to living things because souls will never chance if someone was stronger then anyone they fought then died of old age then was reborn they will still have their strength from their past life and the goddesses wanted a weapon with a mind and soul so it can grow and help fran out because I think he was made to help fran to get stronger and fran goal in life is to kill the person that worships the demon god

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
The guy died by a pointy fucking tree root, that's like...the super genius equivalent of dying on a urinal.

Double-page supporter
"Oops, I killed him"
Lmao, now I'm convinced that this manga has a huge potential

Users who are viewing this thread