Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - Silver moon dance

Fed-Kun's army
Building an onsen only really happens in those stories where the MC builds stuff, naturally. But if you also include trying to find one (which means they will succeed), then it's far more common.

Getting a katana isn't quite as common as the rest of them in my experience, but still common enough. And again, if you include similar cases, such as creating one with their OP creation skill, it becomes more common.
Yeah, I said "building" but as you said I really should've said "finding" to include the cases in which the MC finds thermal sources and the ones in which all public baths no matter the culture are onsen.
Maybe I should've been less specific and just talked about enjoying the Japanese bath culture. Because there are also so many cases in which there are bathrooms that are entirely waterproof so people clean themselves before taking a bath, clean each other's back, etc.

Contributor
Nice to see some intrigue happen, TBH I wasn't really a big fan of all the cooking contest stuff in this arc.

Fran's first reaction to Master's human form seems to be exclusive to this, it's not in the WN. Can't find it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread