Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - Silver moon dance

Aggregator gang
Please let him only make a fake version of "himself". Hopefully he stays a sword and doesn't become yet another MC that is supposed to be an object or monster and then becomes waifu/human #150.
Don't worry he only very rarely pulls out the double and is a sword for most of the manga since the main character is still Fran.

Dex-chan lover
Please let him only make a fake version of "himself". Hopefully he stays a sword and doesn't become yet another MC that is supposed to be an object or monster and then becomes waifu/human #150.
I dont think it will go harem at the very least
They cheat her evolution and goddess binds him as her weapon to prevent abuse. Though goddess does tell how to evolve properly which wasnt a secret simply covered up ages ago so no one knows
, and he doesnt use human form at all as far as I read which was up until it became MTL

Dex-chan lover
Also not a fan of the cover.

And not a fan of that perfomance cart. Are the people on the street suppossed to see the dance of Young Xena? Then lower the stages height to 2 meters or 6.5 ft. What is it's height? 3,5m and a thick 0.5m railing? Anything dangerous some villain can to the dancer at 2m, they can do to her at 3,5 m, too. Also the railing is wonderful. :LOL: Anything below 1 m isn't a help, it's another trip hazard. And its blocking the view.

this comment is written for LHTranslation regarding the disclaimer page
wait when you have the raw, meaning the whole chapter with the manga dialogues intact, then why is it necessary to even refer to the LN for your MANGA tl? do you feel the manga dialogues convey different feel than the ones in LN? its literally not within the boundary for you, a third party to decide what nuance the ppl working on the manga trying to convey. your "job" is simply to translate it and capture the nuances WITHIN the context of the media you're working on, in this case the manga. its not uncommon for a piece of media to be "unfaithful" to the ones they adapt and that is, again, simply not your choice to decide but rather theirs! if your aim is to give the best experience to your readers, please remember that youre just like the rest of us, a fan, dont overstep that boundary.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder:
Reincarnated as a Sword is not a cooking manga 🤣
Cooking is probably the number two feature of isekai and isekai-like stories (after OP skills). And half the time it's some kind of new invention, despite how real life humanity is hell-bent on trying to eat absolutely everything in any way conceivable. Because of this, humans are more cable of eating things than most animals. Milk, grain, chocolate, many spices, various rotten food, and that's not even including high number of foods that are inedible or not poisonous because we cook it. At one point we drank radiated water. Then some hack isekai comes up with a story where rice is not eaten because no one has bothered to try to cook it, despite occasional food shortage. /rant

Dex-chan lover
I'm just kind of rolling my eyes at the poor people being doped up on evil drugs causing problems.

(and that awful cover)

Aggregator gang
Boy you guys are over reacting about the cover.
It's concerning the amount of people incapable of distinguishing fiction from reality. I think Fran is cute in that outfit. Not like I couldn't go and find 100 different manga with more egregious content hosted here on MD than such a comparatively tame cover. She's been used for fan service plenty of times already by the artist.

I'm more concerned with the new translations for her dialogue. It's going to take some getting used to after 60+ chapters of her speaking in a different manner.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god the Magic Enhancement Drugs arc is the new Tournament Arc

Dex-chan lover
It's concerning the amount of people incapable of distinguishing fiction from reality. I think Fran is cute in that outfit.
Something I learned when I became an adult is that you can think something is sexy but not for you, which usually means you think it's cute. As in, you can realise and appreciate that a character can be sexy for a teenager, or whatever age, but it's not something you'd fantasise about. Or put to real life, understand that a person is sexy but not consider any relationship them because it's not for you.

And yes, these are characters, not real people. No one's going to get hurt if you lewd them, as long as you keep it from spilling over to real people. Of course, there's a limit to everything and everyone have different opinions about what's "appropriate". This is still tame for me.

She's been used for fan service plenty of times already by the artist.
Just click back two chapters for something more "egregious".

Users who are viewing this thread