Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Named Item

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just glad that there is finally a reason behind why bare skin isn't immediately getting ripped to shreds in fights, the armor doesn't protect the wearer- it boosts the body part its equipped on's DEF stats, meaning you could wear a string for a bra and your whole torso acts like its a full chest-plate (..so long as said string has the equivalent stats). Now to figure out just where each "parts" limits are, 'glove' type items prob don't apply to the wrist since wrist type equips like bracelets would fill that slot, but then theres the matter of equips that act as multiple types of equips by locking the equip slot of its secondary type (like how a robe gets equipped on the chest slot but the pants slot gets locked), but those usually appear to cover what would would be in that slot visually so in this case Fran's armor most likely doesn't overlap any slots, in which case this gets a bit too complicated and makes me want to take the easy way out and say its prob a magic energy shield thingy created by the armor that stopped the dwarf from turning this manga into a ryona doujin.

Double-page supporter
I am living for this new outfit
It doesn't look like armor, but its cute, so it's valid imo

Dex-chan lover
ITT: people complain about light armor being applied to an agile character. And a cat (usually the most agile race in fantasy) at that. Also apparently middriff is now enough to be "fanservice". Okay. Guess you need to tell that to a bunch of people in my area.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah... here it is... RIP dress armour.
Honestly I have no problem with the fantasy light, magically defensive armour. Its shorts rather than a skirt which makes more sense in a fight unless you are scottish.

I just loved the dress armour...

Dex-chan lover
w21.jpg

Don't worry, Fran is very cute in anything <3
I wanna dote too >~<

But, I for one, also likes the dress armor.. albeit, I also want it black!

but yeah.. this is not too revealing, as compared to all other different outfits you see >.>

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOO BRING BACK THE DRESS ARMOUR
I fuckin tired of exposed armor like shit in fantasy anime/manga
She's way cuter on her dressed armour

Dex-chan lover
her armor is fine.
it could be so much worse you know. also showing a midriff is the fashion for girls nowdays so it is actually acceptable
so it is not "exposed armor" just the fashion sense and that animals types don't like clothing in general.

in the 1910s the swimwear did not expose the thighs so anything that had the thigh exposed is scandalous, unlike in 2000s.
it is the fashion sense of a different world, so this is considered acceptable to the people of that world.

the complainers are enforcing their "common sense" onto a different world, they might consider that not showing the midriff as weird if they could look back to our world.

The contract that Amanda’s under only reinforced my idea that the guild is a hinderance on people, the only thing it benefits you in is income

I preferred her other outfit, they should've just upgraded that, but sword dad is still great

So, the sword can tell lies, does that mean that Phreon didn't tell a single suspicious lie the entire time he was undercover?

Users who are viewing this thread