Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.2 - Fran and the Twins, Part 2

Supporter
Re-reading chapter 7 for strictly research purposes, the sword's All Mighty Fatherly Defense mode only triggers on nipples. Kitty butts are A-OK!

Fed-Kun's army
You know, the way Fran sometimes acts makes me wonder if this isnt another isekai demon king origin story (a stealthy one)

I say a prayer to the Lolicon Gods in thanks of this blessed bounty that has been given to us.

Dex-chan lover
defo. lewding the sword (and fran's butt on the side)

she protecc, she attacc.. and she wash ya bacc

3am

uh oh pedos in the comment , that dark knight is hella sus tho

Great. Here comes the usual katana worship in these types of manga. Wasn't it explained previously that changing form used huge amounts of mana both during the transformation and after? Why would he stay in that form in the world of this story?

Double-page supporter
I smell yuri and I'm all for it!

@MushyMushy The starting version of Form Change, Shapeshift, used a lot of mana. It's insinuated that Form Change is far more efficient. My personal assumption, though, is that Form Change is essentially a semi-permanent skill that doesn't use mana once the form has been solidified. It's only when the form of the sword is being changed that it uses mana. Hard to know for certain since it wasn't directly explained, though, so I could be wrong.

Contributor
26-bc201e0f530d6492916ecf8e55a83a07efc75b361f152a17ced2e7bffcbd38e2.jpg
57-576791_%5Bgeneral-anime%5D%5Bspring-2015%5D-general-anime-has-been-rikka-takanashi-10-10.png

Dex-chan lover
"The one who betrayed his vow" and the cliche mustache for villain. I'm just saying
It's not like that's super hidden. Anyone with Appraisal can see it.
And it's not a clearly negative title like "Kiddy Diddler" or "Literal Evil Villain".
All we know is he made a vow at some point and then later betrayed it. Maybe it was a bad vow. Or he was ordered to do something bad by his sworn master and refused.

The mustache is pretty sus though.

Users who are viewing this thread