Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.2 - Fran and the Twins, Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
@CyberianGinseng didn't get delivered yet, the dorf dissapearence act is actually a pretty big part of the plot for a good chunk of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I thought urushi was a summon, you'd think he'd be the only thing allowed in frans shadow. All foreign objects would just go onto whatever surface her shadow is cast on

Dex-chan lover
As a cat, shouldn't she be used to checking other people's odour?

@CyberianGinseng because the katana form Teacher is in at that point wouldn't fit the scabbard which was designed to fit Teacher's default longsword perfectly. Since Teacher & Fran wanted to keep Teacher's power a secret, they didn't change Teachers sword back to default form and continued using the katana form which Teacher can keep up for a few hours at most at that point of the story.

MD@Home
> Ele-
> mental
> light
> -ning

Can you stupid fucks decide already where to put the line-breaking hyphen??

Dex-chan lover
@Shyning - I guess he was hired after the "slavers" plan failed, and the villain had to try something else.

@Aichan - most likely, dark knight was investigating that hideout looking for the prince and the princess. He is in charge of guarding them, right?

@CyberianGinseng - the sheath lies somewhere in Master's bottomless inventory, with Fran's Black Cat Set. Because it only fits his original form.

Dex-chan lover
FRAN LOOKS CUTER THE MORE I READ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
I can't see lilies on page 24 but I can smell their scent. I'll hope it's not just my imagination running wild. :D

Users who are viewing this thread