Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Double-page supporter
MC(s): Black petite cat girl with a (pretty op) conscious sword that has a dad-like personality (similar to Naofumi from Shield Hero)

Me: "I see no reason for me to not read this manga"

Fed-Kun's army
the raws for chapter 38 and 39 are awesome no spoilers but 39 is going to be the best chapter so far

Was browsing isekai titles when I clicked on this one. Immediately thought that was Ainz on the cover.

@me474 dude, she’s like 8 years old. How much more personality do you want? Did you have more personality than her back when you were 8? She’s pretty goofy & can’t get complex stuffs, admires her master like a role model just like normal kids do. Apart from her superhuman fighting capabilities she’s a child that always needs guidance from a parent, that’s exactly what the sword does in all battles.

This is coming from a person, who has the full novel series uptodate, and has kept up on the fan translation projects.
I really like the series, it really is cutesy.

For people wanting master to turn into human, you should be getting that soon, but youll realize that the human form has no abilities at all, its just not useful.
Also for the character building happens kinda slow in the beginning, and really youll start to see massive growth in fran in volume 5 of the LN and onwards.

Banned
Pretty good series. Turns out I now recognise another of the characters on LH Translation's fancy image...
And there was, however briefly, a full frontal shot of a glorious meganekko... and no disrespect either.
Nice nice.
Shame there wasn't more. Seeing the end of that arc might have been nice.

best part is, nothing she did was something he couldn't do . . . she just powergamed for him as hard as possible in that couple minutes.

now he knows he can combine and discard skills for points in a pinch, and that upgrading any skill with a cooldown resets the cooldown. this is PRICELESS info to have.

Its like when i couldnt beat a boss in a game and i passed the controller to my dad to beat it lol

Now that was an asspull of the highest caliber. What if your obligatory "Inspect" skill, which is already OP, could also metagame for you!

Could there not be fucking ass pulls,there's literally no fucking tension in the story,literally sword guy mops the fucking floor with everyone. Also these characters are pretty bland and 1 dimensional.I wish they wrote wolf girl with an actual goal because her journey seems so pointless to me.

20200829-045447.jpg

I am sure now. That sword was her. That part was most definitely when master was created.

I kind of think deus ex machinas are ass-pullish, but this one is kind of fine, given the fact that full-power announcer-san coming back is basically impossible now, and given the percentage lowering of the first use, it probably can only happen one more time. But I really liked the fact that Master prioritized Frans‘ safety over his, showing how he sees her as a daughter.

sooo we wasted 1 year and a half for a fucking nobody that isn't gonna join the party .....

Users who are viewing this thread