Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

this manga need to make the sword restore his human form to spice thing up or else it's boring
because of his disciple that doesn't have any personality beside admiring her master
all the other cast are ok even the sword is ok the problem lay in the fact that she doesn't have emotion or personality or goal of her own she just archeive what her parent figure want
her parents want her to involve ? she try to archive it
her sword dad want her to do anything ? she do it
she is just too obedient which make her boring especially since we see the story from her eyes

This has a cool concepts but the novelty wears off after a few chapters. Kinda boring tbh

Dex-chan lover
The localised Novel is way different to the manga, it's interesting to see what liberties were taken.

@me474 Fran wants to evolve so she can free the black cat tribe from slavery. Did you seriously miss that?

Also, this story is seen in the eyes of Master. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to tell what Master is thinking about.

Fran is an ex-slave, of course she'll have the personality of a plank. Do you expect for someone who grew up in that rough environment to make it out and be rainbows and sunshine? I'm actually surprised she isn't more antisocial than she is.

@xMirage
i mean three or four arcs passed since she got free she should open up more or have goal of her own not act as puppet for her parents
half the time he is just being her weapon so we don't see a lot of him
the tribe isn't enslaved her parents happened to be captured and that's it before that the girl who want to be her mom was raising them
the tribe is weak and as her parents felt jealous from their adoptive mother because she was too strong so they sought a way to evolve and they raised their daughter with this mentality that involving will solve all her problems

Unexpectedly much better than what it seems at the beginning.

I'm the only one remembering Exor from Super Mario RPG when seeing the sword?

Dex-chan lover
While I am happy the manga was licensed, the translations will be way behind. D: So I hope fan translations continue, I hate waiting for the slow official stuff to catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Fran is way too adorable for my heart.

Not only is the story adorable but it's actually pretty good, Fran doesn't just abuse the sword's power and actually thrive to better herself and her own skills to the point of injuring herself.
Nothing permanent obviously.
Hell, the sword isn't even that op compared to the thing they are fighting, the boss fights seems fair and hard.

Fran is too good, such a determined character has no right to be this adorable.

Love this series, I bought all the Light novels! cant wait for the manga to catch up and be translated into english!

Users who are viewing this thread