Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

waait a moment here.. >:T
that was foul. suprise feeltrip chapter w/background story that hints important parts in the future.
didnt expect it to be blown in this chapter that i did not anticipate.

This sort of reminds of Death Mage in how far behind the manga is to the chapters and how little they actually update them

I'm not crying. . . I just stubbed all my toes while cutting onions and I caught all my fingers in a drawer

maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad WN stopped being translated, and US is now just killing the series with a slow translation. The author still writes the chapters for LN and WN (320+ chapters). With the recent chapter 37, we are about at the end of the 50s in WN timeline. There are about 137 translated WN chapters.

I hope this series gets picked up again. It's really heartwarming sometimes. But, the gap moe is overplayed sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
man, this is actually rated really high wtf. I hesitated because of the synopsis when this first started getting translated but I guess it actually is worth the read?

I started learning english out of necesity because manga subs are fucking trash, or at least they were 10 years ago. I'm saying this because i might just start learning japanese to read all of these +300 episodes Light novels

Users who are viewing this thread