Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Man these appraisal skills are soo convenient, authors have become so lazy with character introductions that they just straight up have a text box appear with the relevant info instead

Dex-chan lover
@egkaf22
Can agree with this.
I like this manga ,but it really would be way better if it had none of that rpg skill crap.

Dex-chan lover
This actually turned out to be pretty hype and the climactic fights are close calls despite all her advantages.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just a masterpiece, I wasn't expecting that much from another isekai but this turned out to be amazing.

As someone who reads the LN, I can definitely say that this is a really good adaptation. They changed some scenes/pacing a bit, but it was understandable so they can compress the LN to a Manga format. This manga also helped me to imagine what some characters look like in the LN (Especially at Volume 1. There was no illustration of Nell, the Ogre with too many Ds on his name, or Randal so reading this manga is really helpful!)

Overall, give this manga and Light Novel a try! This series is actually the first LN that I've read. It's light-hearted and simple at first, but the story will slowly build-up and become more exciting!

Fed-Kun's army
Another manga that i read, rated and marked as "reading" i forgot about because it wiped all my input... this ones a great one, glad i found it on the front page again.

Whoa the rating became 8.5? Since when? Did something good happen? Did an epic chapter arises? I thought this is fine as is with 7.5 score.

Good start, gets boring overtime since it is just your usual op main protagonist. Fran just isn't a good protagonist imo, 7/10

@Watercell Amanda could easily beat Fran a million times is only A rank adventurer. Although she also had tough fights, It's only because she's surrounded by weak people. I'm still skeptical of the difference between D and C ranks, But I'm sure Fran is between B or A rank on latest chapter of manga(I'm basing this on ch 96 fight). If you want to read ahead, chapter 43(manga) is chapter 91(novel)

Users who are viewing this thread