Tensei shitara Maou-sama ni Dekiai saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Gj translators

Remember, when someone creates their own king they are basically a slave with a throne

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't notice the sguiglly sfx at first, then laughed when I found them while rereading that part. Yes indeed it fits better lol.
Thanks translator and Sinner!

Please dont drop this gem. This is the most amazing and hottest update so far.love you both 🥰

AAAAHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CANT STAAAAND IT!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR WORKING ON THIS AND FOR COMING IN CLUTCH WITJ THE NEW TS WORK! I'm never going to let this manga go it's so good and aesthetic and a nice, hot, different looking ML 😭👌👌💕

Dex-chan lover
When something close to or can be considered as hentai has better story than generic isekai/fantasy manga.. it's so lovely..

Thanks for the translation...

im so glad you didnt drop. you could have used helvetica to finish. and i'd have been all "thank you"

Hahaha the sfx is really well done though!! Kinda impressive actually, they blended in so well I didn't even think about it...

Also wow this story is so wholesome for how raunchy it is

I agree with so many others, this has a great, wholesome story to go along with the raunchy smut. It's great! Also, the sound effects were done well.

Users who are viewing this thread