Tensei shitara Maou-sama ni Dekiai saremashita

Ty for the translations! I’ve been waiting for this one so I’m super glad to see it finally be picked up. Thanks again!!

Yay! Thank you so much uploader sama for the engversion 😘 thanks for the hardwork. Looking forward for mooore

It's not imperfect it's perfect you're doing great! Thank you for such quick updates, I never expected this but I love this comic! Thank you so much for doing and sharing this!

Thank you for the wonderful translation! For a “whim” project, this is great quality. Thank you for sharing this with us English readers!

the art style is amazing and the leads are so straightforward, i like it a lot. thank you so much for translating this manga

This is ridiculously hot and she's so cute. Kinda like "life is good guess I'll die" and I love that for her. The demon king is just got and bothered 24/7 and honestly same

I really like how the story is going so far. Where at the start she doesn't even care anymore if that was the end and the demon king helping her to be happy again. Then we also see tiny glimpses of him remembering the past her and getting hurt. I like the flow of it so far and I'm hoping the translator keeps continuing this manga. I definitely love how well it's translated and enjoy the comments at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread