Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Aggregator gang
@feha The first arc of the web novel is about how (very minor spoiler)
a maid had cursed her.
I think that is probably what the two years of isolation is about?
Also, that line about having memories... I think that is because Alice's past life's memories have taken over her personality, but she still maintains Alice's original memories from her current life, so she knows that this is a world that contains magic... If that makes any sense XD

@Seink Nope! A 30-year-old woman haha.

@mammaria This manga is based off of a web novel that I was translating and ended up stopping cause of being busy with college, but I didn't even get far enough in the novel to see this chapter XD So you might remember cause she's a 30-year-old woman in a silver-haired bishoujo's body, but the whole first arc was about an (very minor spoiler)
evil maid.
If that doesn't ring a bell, I'm thinking it's reminding you of one of the multitude of other reincarnation novels out there lol.

Dex-chan lover
So finally one that the MC is not a complete moron?
Or at least acts like a normal person...
There is magic, it is real, you can use it. Why would anyone lose time with anything else?

Double-page supporter
@winchan
Alice = duke's daughter Heimer faction technically royalty
Gabriella = Marquis's daughter Edward faction (baizou or villain??)
Elicia = unknown rank neutral faction party host
Laurier = margrave's daughter Heimer faction girl with hair clip

That's all I got. The rest makes no sense. Gabriella accused a duke's daughter of being a thief and take's no hit, somehow she hurt's Alice's reputation significantly, then provides no compensation and goes on her merry way ?

Also why is this placed before the earlier timeline ??

Man more novel's need Yulia from of course I'll claim palimony.She would have had Gabriella working off the insult

Dex-chan lover
Which one is the villainess and heroine here? She talked like the other girl was the villainess, but it looked to me like she was being watched like a hawk for a "defend against villainess" event. Hmm.

Dex-chan lover
damn, these kids can cook up shit like this but when i was a kid, i was just your average NPC lmao

Dex-chan lover
This is either not ch1 (unlikely), cut alot from the novel (likely) or it just starts here (not likely).

Either way this is a confusing bad start.

Dex-chan lover
something-is-missing-beginning.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread