Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
Oh I know this. The WN/LN isn't too far ahead in terms of translation but so it's a solid start so far. Looking forward to more.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaah THIS (@*!#&*(@!!! i remember this story now!!! (i think) i never finished reading the novel and it was a while back but i remember!! THIS LADY IS THE WORST OMG

thank you very much for the update!!!

The maid stirred up trouble and made Alice distance herself from her family. It's a flashback.

omg, did she sleep for 2 years??? I gotta check out the novel, because there are too many questions and so few chapters rn!

Dex-chan lover
OMG I read the webnovel for this. But ch 1.1 was so ahead that I didn't even recognize it

Anyway... Ignore what happened in ch 1.1 because that's like... Basically half a book ahead. You can treat this 1.2 as the starting chapter

Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
when i see maid face in page 8 i was holy hell that one evil face she gets be a bad guy/girl
*few pages later*

I KNOW IT THE MAID IS EVIL EVIL I SAY!!!

kill her now or batter BURN HER!!

Where's the magic
the title clearly said im too busy mastering magic
where's the magic

Dex-chan lover
Guessing the magic comes in a bit later.
Already we have our first antagonist.

Double-page supporter
c7ef4a7529b8aafc29de27140699d482.jpg

Magic comes in a bit of a while later, there's a bit of a mini-arc first, at least according to the novel.

@WindySakura This is how the manga is being digitally released by the publisher. They're breaking it up into half chapters, e.g. 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, etc. They may choose to break it up differently when it gets published in a full volume.

Users who are viewing this thread