Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Double-page supporter
For a 30years old lady she looks, act, and react like a 5 year old baby. Should have used Saitama expression here

Fed-Kun's army
Lol why did they choose to do the manga this way???
This part of the chapter is the real first arc of the novel, but the way they have the flashback go into a second flashback is beyond confusing!
I hope once this flashback is over, the story will flow in a more chronological way haha.

Thanks for the chapter! Despite my complaints, I'm actually super excited to read this manga adaption :)

It's like you were petting something one way, to realise the spines oriented differently halfway down, and that is was a super spiky thing you are touching.

Slightly confused. So, like, the last page where she's fainting was before she gained her past life's memories, right? And the beginning of this half-chapter was before that point... while the last half-chapter had her at age 7 compared to here at age 3. It feels like it's jumping way too much making it hard to follow

Double-page supporter
Everyone confuse while I wonder why they're confusing
Also beat that maid ty

Okay, so let me (try to) make a brief summary: so she suddenly awakens in the body of 3 year old Alice, discovers that she is not the biological daughter of her parents and was bought, one of the maids has ill intentions and presumably (after what I assume should be a flash forward rather than a flashback within a flashback) she is a 7 year old in a tea party where she begins contact with who would be a stereotypical villainess. I find this confusing. Is it better to read the novel?

Twi

@SheilaSkypelt
Not quite, she retains her memories after the maid did that to her. You can just ignore that flash forward, it doesn’t happen until after the maid arc. You can read the novel only a few chapters were translated unfortunately but it covers the maid arc and a little after but doesn’t reach the flash forward scene.

Dex-chan lover
Shit like this is why people generally get pissed off at anime.
Every single expression, intention, thought and feeling of an anime character, is explicitly and bluntly clear to the audience. A girl is in love? BLUSH. Someone is evil and obviously lying? Well, that maid's face. Yet, the characters themselves cannot notice these things, for whatever reason. The guy cannot comprehend the obviously tomato-colored girl likes him, and the kid cannot understand that the obviously evil person is an obviously evil person. The character here, is at least a child, but on the same token -- why make it so explicitly obvious to the audience, that the maid is full of shit, by illustrating her that way?

Because it's easy, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread