Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Ibun - Makoku Kurashi no Trinity - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - Battle in The Snow

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I would have liked them to struggle a bit more, with it being so easy this fight seems pointless.

But next chapter, we'll hopefully see the real fight!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know much about keen senses of smell, but I can't fathom how it would help your reflexes when staring down your opponent, maybe it'll help against sneak attacks.

Dex-chan lover
I mean they got trained and a buff directly from a primordial daemon
Yeah, but we can't even see the result of their training, since the demon basically says they still don't stand a chance and buffs them straight away. I think it would have been more interesting if they were seen as more powerful but not there just yet, then the demon helped. It would also give them more motivation, instead of just boosting their ego.

Dex-chan lover
They are fighting in the " Blood dome "? The legendary "Blood dome" from the legends of thr hero and the "Blood dome"? Forgot where I was going with this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but we can't even see the result of their training, since the demon basically says they still don't stand a chance and buffs them straight away. I think it would have been more interesting if they were seen as more powerful but not there just yet, then the demon helped. It would also give them more motivation, instead of just boosting their ego.
I also find that weird, they got a buff but the villain tell us their power and speed are the same to then him being knocked by an attack that should not take him down.

Users who are viewing this thread