Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Ibun - Makoku Kurashi no Trinity - Vol. 10 Ch. 61 - Parting gift

Dex-chan lover
firefox-5m-S7-RFUCii.png

firefox-Qq8-Qu-K9tut.png

Group Leader
Hi, from Manas here. Honestly, feel free to continue this, since I have no clue if we will ever be doing another chapter. Our translator just kind of disappeared on us, so haven't been able to do much. If you want to, you could join our team to help us as a translator, since the translations you did were good.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see some context for the break.

However I feel that a bit of proofreading may be needed. Some areas just seemed off in translation.
That off feeling you had is probably due to word placement and word selection. It was off just enough to feel weird while reading but you still get what's being said.

"Did he caught me?" should have been "Did he catch me?" caught is past tense and shouldn't be used for present actions.

"Be careful to not being deceived for any bad guys" should have been "Be careful not to be deceived by any bad guys" bad wording, the message says for them to not be tricked into being bad guys instead of it's intended message.

"Hey don't tell that you are already sleeping" -> "Hey don't tell me that you are already sleeping". "It would be a shame if you died, so I was able to hold back this time" -> "It would be a shame if you died, so I was holding back this time"

"This is a good timing" -> "This is good timing"

"This is it! I can't wait any longer" -> "That is it! I can't wait any longer" technically right, but "that" is used more so than "this" in that phrase.

"So what? Right now I'm busy with another work" -> replace "work" with "job". Jobs are singular while work is the overall action.

"Indeed. I was looking for her even though she has is bad-tempered and very selfish" -> either take out "has" and it make "is bad-tempered and very selfish" or move "is" around and make it "has a bad temper and is very selfish".

Dex-chan lover
That off feeling you had is probably due to word placement and word selection. It was off just enough to feel weird while reading but you still get what's being said.

"Did he caught me?" should have been "Did he catch me?" caught is past tense and shouldn't be used for present actions.

"Be careful to not being deceived for any bad guys" should have been "Be careful not to be deceived by any bad guys" bad wording, the message says for them to not be tricked into being bad guys instead of it's intended message.

"Hey don't tell that you are already sleeping" -> "Hey don't tell me that you are already sleeping". "It would be a shame if you died, so I was able to hold back this time" -> "It would be a shame if you died, so I was holding back this time"

"This is a good timing" -> "This is good timing"

"This is it! I can't wait any longer" -> "That is it! I can't wait any longer" technically right, but "that" is used more so than "this" in that phrase.

"So what? Right now I'm busy with another work" -> replace "work" with "job". Jobs are singular while work is the overall action.

"Indeed. I was looking for her even though she has is bad-tempered and very selfish" -> either take out "has" and it make "is bad-tempered and very selfish" or move "is" around and make it "has a bad temper and is very selfish".
I'd even add to that list "Perhaps he just self-destruct himself?" That's just redundant, self and himself mean the same thing, so you can just use "Perhaps he just self-destructed?" Or you could at the very least add "by" in there, which would give "Perhaps he just self-destructed by himself?" which is somewhat common.

Supporter
PR from Manas team here: What @EpicMatt said.
Feel free to continue, or if you want we'd love to have you on and the rest of the team can help with PR and other tasks.

Totes up to you!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Glad this one is still going, excited to see if Phos and co will enter the main story sometime.

Dex-chan lover
yooo it continues :meguupog: thank you for the translation :thumbsup:

also, Nemu still the only one who knows what's up with "the cat dan the owner". i wonder how those accessories play in the future chapter

Dex-chan lover
yooo it continues :meguupog: thank you for the translation :thumbsup:

also, Nemu still the only one who knows what's up with "the cat dan the owner". i wonder how those accessories play in the future chapter
Nemu doesn't really know anything.
As Freya told Carrion some chapters ago, Nemu has a uncanny sense towards "danger". She realizes that the "cat" and the "owner" are dangerous creatures but she doesn't know why. So she just naturally acts to appease them as a defensive instinct.

Thanks for the chapter! Glad this one is still going, excited to see if Phos and co will enter the main story sometime.
It's possible, the bunny girl guide got mentioned when Rimuru was addressing the chief of the bunny tribe. And the story of these three hasn't been contradicted in the main story so it's totally possible to do some cameos. Like seeing Nemu working (sleeping) in the background when Rimuru visits Shuna's shop, seeing Stella cooking in the chef goblin's store or Phos doing patrols with Gobota or getting instructions from Rigur.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So after this chapter, we now know that Rain was in the main manga! Chapter 94, page 21, I believe. She was there with the other reporters to see Diablo fight the 3 of 7 Luminaries

Users who are viewing this thread