c52ed13a-340b-4cb3-ac3a-908092e334b5
A asimps711 Double-page supporter Joined Apr 4, 2024 Messages 29 May 17, 2026 #3 If I had a nickel for every time a powerful big shot approached this trio dressed as a maid, I'd have two nickels
If I had a nickel for every time a powerful big shot approached this trio dressed as a maid, I'd have two nickels
Shiden Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 580 May 17, 2026 #4 I said this last chapter too, but this chapter warrants a repeat: Subtle Nemu bullying will never not be funny. (RIP, Nemu)
I said this last chapter too, but this chapter warrants a repeat: Subtle Nemu bullying will never not be funny. (RIP, Nemu)
Grevados Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 4, 2018 Messages 861 May 17, 2026 #5 asimps711 said: If I had a nickel for every time a powerful big shot approached this trio dressed as a maid, I'd have two nickels Click to expand... Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.
asimps711 said: If I had a nickel for every time a powerful big shot approached this trio dressed as a maid, I'd have two nickels Click to expand... Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.
BusWindow Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2020 Messages 1,524 May 17, 2026 #6 Nemu is gonna die from stress before anything else gets the chance to kill her.
fight2live Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 9,501 May 19, 2026 #7 Nemu has an excellent sense of danger but wait! Stella still has to cook for Elmesia, right??
P Pietje013 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 14, 2023 Messages 2,205 Sep 23, 2026 #8 Elmesia is a wise woman when she talked about fun stuff