Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Ibun - Makoku Kurashi no Trinity

@Seeker142 There’s something on the home page that should probably be fixed. The part where it says ‘Related:‘, it’s stating that this manga is “adapted.” But it’s actually a ‘side story’ or ‘spin-off’ (same thing). Adaptations refer to manga created from the stories taken from novels, as in ‘novel-to-manga adaptation’. But this manga doesn’t have a novel, only the main one does. So, the original under the ‘Related’ section should say ‘Main.’ I know it’s not your fault, anejlek set all the tensura side-stories like that.

Even after reading all of WN and LN version, this part is the one that always makes me mad.

The only solace I can find is at least every tempest civilian died in this war actually become an immortal.

holding back tears. from the perspectives of those 3 outsiders was brilliant. yes not humans animals

Dex-chan lover
This is taking the original feels, reforging them into a massive club, and smashing me!

Group Leader
“yuurazania is in trouble... we have to evacuate everyone”

thinks of what happened in the main manga
oh no

Dex-chan lover
@gagegagehaThe og story is finished, it just started getting it's manga and anime recently.
F---ing Nemu with encouraging a reverse harem route lol.

Hoping that this becomes a weekly thing or at most bi weekly. To refresh the ln feels on a different perspective.

Group Leader
Really nice spin-off, It's cool to see all the events from the main story in perspective of characters that arent omnipotent like Rimuru. It also makes Rimuru himself seem like a much more respectable character since there is no silly inner monologue from his head lol.

Users who are viewing this thread