Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 45.2 - Evacuate to the City ☆ 3 Stars!

Dex-chan lover
I don't see an issue with a daughter paying for her dad's food... so I'm guessing she's more mad that they lost a child and then tried to eat in a restaurant while having no money...

Dex-chan lover
TBH, I would be mad as well if my family member was this incompetent. Luckily my family are extremely competent in many ways.

Dex-chan lover
@Noir4241 Rather than the incompetence... the fact that they didn't even look for the child and tried to eat while having no money is probably the bigger issue...

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock They started eating at a restaurant without having the money to pay, they also planned to go around the city and do activities, without having the money to pay. The problem isn't paying for your parents, but rather her parents are shameless.

Okay so the raws for this chapter came out and there is a misstranslation that changed the narrative so I think it should be clerified.
anejlek version: "The war ended early and everyone returned home safely"
actual version: "I hope the war will end early and everyone can return home safely"
So that means that the war is not over and we will still get new content from the war

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

great manga! i really love the spinoffs, i got so addicted i finished all of them in 2 days!

Dex-chan lover
Ay can anyone tell me the series on the last page with the dragon?

@Rel_ "Totsuzen Papa ni Natta Saikyou Dragon no Kosodate Nikki" (The Parenting Diary of the Strongest Dragon that Suddenly became a Father *rough translation)

Users who are viewing this thread