Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 46 - Requital ☆ 3 Stars!

Group Leader
Yes, somehow we more greedy than Daemon, Demon, or whatever is that...

Thx for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
this clearly shows how black companies force their workers into submission

@willtell Yes I Really enjoyed this episodes critique on the Argentine economic system and the bit on the Chinese century of humiliation.

I mean wait what?

Can they at least update the main story , not the spin-off -_-

still.. THANKS FOR UPDATE!

Dex-chan lover
@faker10726 at least i can think it probably
after rimuru defeat that church lady (the black hair girl which was a former shizu student) then the adventure guild master (the one that near the school rimuru go) got found out of his wrong doing and decided to escape to the empire because that guy escape rimuru manage to make all the country except for the empire to join up probably pass chapter 150 kinda forgot as it's been a long time since i read the webnovel and it already end a long time ago
so probably a bit close to the main manga translate right now probably will catch up around 7 chapter in the earliest (if following the webnovel which mostly don't) or more than 15 chapter

@gagegageha if you mean the raws, its a different magazine with a different artist, both get updated once a month. If you mean the translation.. I think we are all better off waiting a day or two more instead of having aneljek translate it since his translations tend to have a lot of mistakes.

Double-page supporter
3 sexy sport cars forcing local rabbit to accompany them ~

Users who are viewing this thread