Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Open Air Bath, Three Stars!!

Double-page supporter
Hmm.....
Isn't Benimaru suppose to be married? Shouldn't he be spending time with his wife or something?

that bunny said Rimuru is one of the demon lords?
was he even called that in the manga and/or LN?

Dex-chan lover
@Hoezell well duh. this takes place WAAAAAAAAY AHEAD of the manga. so avoid reading this at all costs if you don't want Dreadnought-class spoilers tearing down 300mm holes thru your immersion.

Double-page supporter
Does every manga have to explain this shit to us? It's like a tutorial that won't end, I'm not saying get rid of fanservice chapters, but for the love of god stop telling us to wear bathrobes, wash before entering, and drink milk, it's just creepy now.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous Problem comes in two ways: First of all, they're teaching the girl, who's completely new to all this stuff and has no access to any kind of manga, anime or media with japanese culture... and that's her being in a completely different world not being taken into account; there is nothing remotely similar to hot springs in this world, so she's pretty much going blind and following the advice of her companions. Second problem would be the fact that the mangaka has no way whatsoever of knowing that we already know all this stuff; this could easily be the first manga someone ever reads (for reason unbeknownst to me) and that poor person would end up not knowing anything about what's going on here or why they're doing what they do, the author has to take the safe way and assume that we don't know about the manners or else he risks ruining some poor guy's experience with the story.

Double-page supporter
@VladDracul2 You are absolutely right on all counts, I guess I'm just bitching at reality for being the reality, I'm entitled asf.

I'm not being sarcastic, just exercising my self-awareness.

should've put a spoiler alert tag in the description for readers who only read the main manga

Users who are viewing this thread