Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Making Sculptures ☆ 3 Stars!!

Fed-Kun's army
At this stage Rimura's gonna become a god to his citizen with how much they suck him.

So half-assed. If you are gonna do it, finish it properly and destroy/steal all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Was that a picture of Rimuru nude on the bed?!? How lewd!!!

Dex-chan lover
okay wait what was the reason he stole the statue? I don't think that was ever mentioned

@Tych I don’t think it’ll mention it, but I assume it’s because he felt awkward going to the colosseum and seeing his likeness there (like everywhere else in the village) so he decided to steal it and force everyone to put something else in it’s place or have nothing. It backfired though since they made dozens of extra statues to make sure they’d never be without one.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that it's hard to make "a" slime statue, but since they wanted to do a "Rimuru" slime statue they suddenly have to make it disinguishable from all other slimes (also flatter or wider slimes).

But in the end it's mostly a religious thing I guess - I mean they seem to see Rimuru mostly as a god of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
i at first thought that someone was gonna replace it with a gold statue because the bronze wasn’t good enough or smth.

and now i’m confused because why did rimaru even take it?

Users who are viewing this thread