Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Sea Bathing ☆ 3 Stars!!

@Hollow7F No, I was just joking. Although Frey's line on page 10 about Milim "I have taken an interest in her" followed by Rimuru awkwardly saying "Oh? Sure...?" does sound fairly suggestive on Frey's part, to be honest.

@Mah_Buddy_Keith

True, made this post at 5am after an all huguterbwhere nighter reread ans saw she said "this deserves 5 stars" and wondered if it was a 5 star system or something like he Michelin stars

when you're desperately avoiding drawing men in swimwear coz BULGES but ain't gonna pass adding a bbq on Vel. I don't know what to feel

Dex-chan lover
@Excelsior But we've seen Veldora in his human form previously in this manga before so it's not really a spoiler anymore. IIRC he was in the first chapter, as well as a couple of later ones.

Double-page supporter
@Seraph_best_girl Flat is justice? Are you sure you're not gay? Women need to have boobs big enough to be grabable by a man's palm, the more overflow the better!

Contributor
This has TOO much wrongness to it.
x24-test.jpg

Guys, please discuss your breast preferences else where and let's just all agree that the chapter had enough fanservice for everyone ;)

Too bad Rimuru escaped the frilly swimsuit though. I like seeing our genderless slime in new (frilly) cloth!

@Excelsior not really spoiler worthy, it's like an expected stuff that dragon have their humanoid form.
and
yea, pretty sure you passed it, if you reach a tourney, it means that rimuru already ascend into demon lord and great sage turned into raphael, and veldora came out because great sage processing speed improved by leap and bound since evolution to raphael, so i don't think it's a spoiler for you, maybe you just forgot or your memory a bit blurry since you haven't read it for a while.

@dend08 ye most likely, thanks for clarifying!

Oh right I remember now, it's when the sage finally managed to fully analyze and disassemble Veldora's seal that Rimuru ate along with him wasn't it?

Dex-chan lover
It's like veldora was this artist's first attempt at drawing a shirtless man or something. That was the worst drawing of a ripped male I've ever seen.

Naturally, I root for Ciel-san! Hopefully, one day she will gain her own body, since she’s totally his true wife. Too bad it never happened in canon.

Users who are viewing this thread