Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Yuuki Kagurazaka

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, more slime tensei for my vast appetite after i just watched ep 2 of the anime yesterday. huzzah. was wondering when this'll come out

Fed-Kun's army
Reading all of the comments.

@Tych

What manga is that about reincarnated as a teacher with beastmen and a princess?

Dex-chan lover
I supraise.. we not seeing any other slime beside rimuru so far....

I just thought that.

Dex-chan lover
@kisato i didn't even know if that's real lmao just speculating

If rimuru remember manga he can probably show it to veldora to keep him from boredom

That's what I'm thinking

Group Leader
So, how long until
veldora's prison gets fixed? Does he get his human form straight after?

Dex-chan lover
@krossite

did you really have to have mentioned that to be honest in my headcanon I pictured them playing SNES inside of Rimuru's stomach and yes Dragon Quest is in their

Dex-chan lover
@doomrider7

World Teacher - Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent

Emilia and Reus are beastmen technically I don't remember if they use that term or something else and Reese is a Princess an illegitimate one but still a Princess

So did the manga follow the light novel or is it a differently made story? Coz obviously it is not following the web novel. Is the anime following manga or novel?

Fed-Kun's army
@Tych

Found it. Started reading it. Maid death gave sads, but happy she got to spend one last really good day with adopted fam.

Dex-chan lover
@doomrider7

yeah I was sad when she died too I was sure he would find something to save her but it was something that needed to happen I suppose I am still mildly curious who Sirus' father just cause it was never said and it felt like he might be some low or mid-ranked noble but for now I am more interested in his school life

Dex-chan lover
Is Milim going to show anywhere soon?
I kind of miss Rimuru and Milim interactions...

Dex-chan lover
@lauermeer Milim doesn't return until the next arc (Birth of a Demon Lord Arc) after the current one. So my guess would be another ~8-10 chapters.

@Animeknight That confrontation doesn't happen until V6 of the LN (ch90 WN) so it'll be a while. (manga currently at about ch56 WN)

Users who are viewing this thread