Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Yuuki Kagurazaka

Aggregator gang
The anime's going to have to speed up the pace at some point to actually cover everything in its OP though, since through 2 episodes it has covered... 2 chapters, lol.

Double-page supporter
The anime went for 1 chapter = 1 episode for the first two, so that will be hard unless they goes way faster at some point...
I really want to see the Walpurgis in the anime (my favourite part) but we're... very far from it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, they could also just show more stuff in the opening than the season will have in it. Overlord did the same, the opening of season 1 had already characters of season 2 in it

@Tych

The manga's extras have short novels about Veldora and Ifrit hanging about in Rimuru's belly.They got along well enough,with Ifrit's respect toward Veldora gradually decreased as he spending time with him and seeing how childish Veldora really is.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing soothes the riled up heart of a young man like the last few volumes of the manga he wants to read

If Rimuru can turn into any kind of human, why did he pick a child? It makes no sense. You'd think he could avoid all of the hassle just by making a bigger body.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightFairy
Of course Rimuru can! Rimuru was able to make adult male and female form. It was too embarrassed to stay in female squishy form. ?

In the anime opening, it shows Rimuru fighting the guy from the holy knights. We have not even met the guy yet in the manga, and we are 46 chapters in.

i hope the manga skim past this part and
dont put in the stupid time traveler thing later on

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol he needs those black-smoke-filler-thingy since his mass isn't enough to make anything more than human child, so i guess he just want to preserve some magic.
all so he can waste some more by naming every tempest immigrants.

iirc when he makes a bigger body part of it is mist since it is larger than his actual form, so that body allows him to be solid(ish)

Users who are viewing this thread