Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Yuuki Kagurazaka

Dex-chan lover
Well veldora is having fun with the manga in rimuru's memory

Fed-Kun's army
I can finally see that bastard face, can't wait till tempest got attacked and rimuru got evolved

I can imagine the disappointment he would have gotten if he asked about Hunter and got like 20 chapters for the past 5 years

Aggregator gang
Next chapter reincarnated as a teacher...wait isn't there a manga with that plot already? Won't they be in trouble then?

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1

no, because the one teacher from the other story isn't a monster in disguise oh also his students are beastmen and a princess so yeah I think their good as long as one of the kids isn't a beastman and another isn't a princess

Dex-chan lover
@MangaAddict69
you mean beating Ifrit right? He did try and kill Rimaru didn't he so yeah pretty sure the dragon isn't going to let that go what with Rimaru being his little slime buddy

Dex-chan lover
otaku culture transcend space time and world to bring people together ?

Dex-chan lover
Alright! My hypothesis is this arc will be the third season in the anime, if 1 season = 12 episodes

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightFairy
actually the anime 1st season is gonna be 24 eps long, and from the looks of the op, is gonna surpass this manga by a lot, so we'll have to wait until the manga catchs up to the anime

@Hollow7F i don't know 2 chapter for the first 2 episodes i think the best they can do is defeat orc disaster and form alliance and then end of season 1

Dex-chan lover
@baobabe1207 the pacing is gonna be weird, but the opening shows hinata and even some other things that we haven't even reached here, so i guess the pace will pick up after he mets shizu.

Dex-chan lover
@baobabe1207
Anime OP is showing characters that are just about to be introduced in the manga quite prominently. So safe to assume it will at least reach the arc the manga is currently on.

Users who are viewing this thread