Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 49 - Wealthy Merchant Garde-Myourmiles

@Talismaster Rimuru (or, actually, Great Sage) only uses the mana from Veldora for naming. As of skills, have been gained because of the naming most likely, not absorbing and analyzing. Because, well, Veldora is still imprisoned and can't be analyzed.

Dex-chan lover
@agmik
Huh. After reviewing everything I know, you're definitely right. Going by the standard naming process and child-making incident for most big monsters, that's probably the case. Why did I think otherwise? I even finished the WN and the more recent Veldora Observation Journals.

Charybdis had that negate magic and ultra-speed regeneration that meant Rimuru couldn't just eat it, The dragon didn't have them so Rimuru could just eat it and skip the fight entirety.

Yep, Rimuru is cute alright. He is a goddess. I wish the anime draws him better though... He and almost all the other characters look far far far better in the manga. Many times the animation looks weird that their face looks deformed.

@exogriz

Wrong! It's not Rimuru's female form. It's the genderless adult form. The female form has boobs and looks more feminine. This one looks just like a taller Rimuru with longer hair.

Dex-chan lover
@Moth That would be the Moeblob aesthetic, it leaks into most of everything these days, I hate it.

Aggregator gang
I legitly nosebleed when I saw her in that adult form...
No kidding...

Seriously, I did... I had blood on the pillow...

Aggregator gang
hmm he's not really making much of an effort to tell people he's male XD

Dex-chan lover
@Moth Animu design is closer to the original LN design. While i like booth, i gotta agree that Mango version is still the best.

"Adult" yet still flat =(

@knightcky Rimuru is inconsistent about that, and he's "undercover" in this city, so he wouldn't want to complicate matters by claiming that while clearly looking female.

It/"He" WAS male, as a slime "he" no longer has gender, the story pointed this out many times already. Yet it still preserves his attraction to females, that's all. Alas, as an old virgin the background is set for never getting laid anw hahaha

The glorious tale of Rimuru, a 37-year old dude who dies while being jealous of his kouhai having a fiance, and later becomes prettier than said fiance.

Tamura (that kouhai) gets to meet Rimuru in his human/Shizu form briefly at the end of the WN. Naturally, Tamura is left speechless after seeing such a pretty face.

Users who are viewing this thread