Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 55 - The Natural Enemy of Monsters

Dex-chan lover
Why can Rimiru summon the fire spirit but not Veldora? I do wonder how that Japanese girl got so roped into the church or any of the summoned people. If there is anything your average 15 to 30 (probably plus) know to question everything especially when if it were easy enough to draw parallels between worlds. Though I don't know what time Hinata is from in MC's world

If one was lucky enough to meet with an all knowing anything with a chance to revive in a new world with some memories at least I would try and ask as many questions as possible like an interview for a job. If you can't meet a god then I'd want to talk to some of every group I could communicate with. I'd be pretty fucking angry if I were summoned to a new world and told to fight in a war without legitimate convincing. Doubt they could actually convince a normal person if the people who summoned them were the aggressors.

I think I remember that summoned humans have basically slave seals on them, but not mind control. You'd think that there would be loads who could undo those types of seals with their cheat powers.

ooh, can't wait till the part where
rimuru slaughter all invader by himself and be a demon king, and revive his dead soldier and be immortal soldier

For those who read the WN, around what ch is this there? - am getting too curious and impatient :< as i read all those comments

I don't even care that she's a student of Shizu, she needs to die like every other self-righteous character who continues to spout crap and doesn't listen to the other side.

Fed-Kun's army
finally, the massacre and the rising of great demon lord has begin!

Thanks a lot for picking this up! I looked just yesterday for any updates and thought it was dead. I'm glad you revived it.

Dex-chan lover
@klunko
Ah yes another "I'm gonna kill you because there's no way I would ever be wrong. Also I refuse to listen to any sort of counter argument or explanation." cliche character.
You say that as if there is not a non-negligible number of people in our current day modern world who will happily attack, punch, dox, harass and otherwise, anyone they've been repeatedly indoctrinated into believing is a bad person, while doing their very best to not listen to what that person is actually saying or any sort of explanation.

@Wolvenworks
Yet despite this sort of drama happening all the time, I see some readers encouraging series sniping whenever they feel like releases aren't quick enough for their liking (which is 99% of the time) because they feel that "competition means releases come faster, everybody wins!". I keep telling them it doesn't work like that, not that they've ever once listened.

Well, that was infuriating. I hope someone smacks that smug bitch real good. Can we count on our good friend Milim? Rirumu probably wouldn't want to hurt Shizu's student.

Aggregator gang
I hope this commander never becomes an ally or even close. She’s so unrelenting in her contrived, biased, and baseless beliefs that she would have killed an actual good person with no hesitation or questioning of the actual situation. One of, if not the only character I actually hope dies or such in this series as of now. I hate it when people like this are just forgiven (even if it was a misunderstanding, it was entirely her fault it was a misunderstanding and the MC tried to fix it despite only meeting her for the first time, yet she didn’t listen. GOD characters like this make me angry)

Fed-Kun's army
Plenty of such people irl, so atleast it aint unrealistic for such a person to exist..
But for that very reason it can be that much more frustrating to see.

Users who are viewing this thread