Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 55 - The Natural Enemy of Monsters

Dex-chan lover
jesus the "lawful-all-justice" type of character are always the most annoying
literally act like a bastard but claim their actions justified

Ah yes the "lawful-all-justice" paladin, one of my hated type but also most annoying character because of it.
THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT ARTHAS TO BECAME THE LICH KING IN WARCRAFT 3
other than that
BEGAN THE HORNS AND DRUMS EVERYONE,
LET'S THE PRE-HUMAN CRUSADE BEGIN

the time draws near brothers.
Khorne will surely be pleased.
blood for the blood god!
skulls for the skull throne!

Dex-chan lover
Look at all those ragers. 🤣 Guys, it's just a manga. Chill out and enjoy the action! 😉

@ritoshishino @RedCell_Is_BestCell more like lawful evil. They don't even ask questions just wanna destroy "the enemy." That's why I hate fanatics.

@monkey123 Raging is just a proof of being invested in the story. I'm fuming as well, since they're both drifters, so both are humans originally. But because that idiot doesn't use his brain, he's going on a mindless, unfounded vendetta. This is just forced "plot".
What's more, if they had such super powers in being able to suppress such a powerful being (MC) like it's nothing, they should have been able to wipe out all the monsters a long time ago. So it's really just GM horseshit.

In any case, I really hope he finds a counter measure to this for next time.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, why don't you just kill her? She's obviously a pain in the ass, she hurt your subordinates/friends and threatens to kill everyone inside Tempest City

How did Rimuru survive a soul attack, I thought soul attacks go through clones. Especially with his lack of skills against attavks like this in his current form.

@GrimThoughts I won't spoil but she has attenuating circumstances. Like, really. It's not the old trope of "ho, it was just a misunderstanding, now we're besties, hohoho !"

Also, hype for chapter 56 ! Shit is about to get real !

@Wilhelm_Stenvall he couldn't. in the novels Rimuru says he couldnt beat her. he couldnt use magic and he was weakened by having all of his skills sealed. also hinata's sword goes through all physical items.

Aggregator gang
First time seeing Rimuru getting his @ss kicked. So she's one of those bitches who can't even listen to what other people say

Users who are viewing this thread