Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Malicious Visitors

oh no people that doing bad thing that definitely wont become new characters later despite the fact that the literally just tried to murder a crowd of people but ei since this is a japanese manga doesnt matter they turn into friends later

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is what they meant when the LN is more fleshed out, the schmuks sent to sow chaos were just nameless crazy's in the WN.

Group Leader
Hi guys,

Again, these watermarks are NOT mine. Like everyone else, I despise watermark, too. It's just that there are no Japanese raws available online, and I was only able to get my hands on the Korean translation. I mean, better an English translation that we can understand, than none at all, right?

Of course, if this bothers everyone, then I'll take them down until the actual Japanese raws are found. Until then, we just have to settle for what we can get...

Thanks for your support, everyone!

Dex-chan lover
I love how in every story that has sentient humanoids outside of Man, Man is always super racist against them.
Like somehow this nation of monsters can't just mow over the entirety of the world should it feel inclined to.
"No no, they're beneath us as humans and likely too dumb to realize they can do the thing I just mentioned. Let's antagonize them and wipe them out. Those allies they have in other nations? They were obviously stupid and fooled by the monsters, because those nations are not human."

Thanks for the chapter, Jesterly! Didn’t even notice the watermarks cuz the story is great! Ppl need to stop complaining :)

@manhuntor rules mentioning watermarks are:
Obtrusive watermarks are not allowed.
Always upload releases from the highest possible quality source, which is usually the scanlator's website.

Do not upload highly compressed and watermarked releases from aggregators, unless there is absolutely no other option.

The first one does not apply in my opinion. Second one maybe if you consider the small mark in the corner "highly watermarked".

Imo I consider them unnoticeable as I had to go back check if there really are watermarks on any page :p

@manhunt0r What's hard is making racist characters that aren't uncomfortable. Non-racists don't want to sympathize with racists, so the usual solution is to make them cartoonishly evil in their racism without any redeeming qualities (unless it turns out that it was a misunderstanding all along!)
This of course makes it hard to take these characters seriously.

Edit: It's the same thing with an evil empire. There's Evil Fascist empires, but they tend to be hollow and meaningless, because the author doesn't focus on the ideology of why the empire is Fascist or Evil. As a result, the empire can't be taken seriously, but that's fine because the empire is usually a backdrop anyways. It's more problematic when you have racist characters, because characters are in your face.

Aggregator gang
I haven't read the novels but I checked at the wikis sometimes is there the point where the
girls die and get brought back and become super clingy
or is that later?

lol i didnt even realize there were watermarks till someone commented it... people need to just stop complaining zzz

Users who are viewing this thread