Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Malicious Visitors

@Xunder like an earlier post (by Jesterly) stated this was the only scans they found online, just be happy they actually translated this chapter.

@Muklas
that why alot of them died during the church invasion, this cause rimurus to give an order out that if people come provoking the town they have the rights to maintain order or fight back instead of just plain out do nothing or so was said in the wn/ln

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god they better get woffle stomped >,> (and don't need Rimuru's help)

@GruntZone360
All 3 die eventually. But not before killing a major character, whose name I will mention in the second spoiler, and a couple hundred citizens.
Shion be dead.

@Johnson Wiki does a good job of tracking arcs and chapters of said arcs. We're on arc 5 out of 11 web novel wise. So I'd imagine look that up for LNs.

@Jesterly

Jesterly, just post in a 1st page credit page that say Watermarks are from the raws, I'm sorry.

THEN TELL US TO FREELY HATE THOSE WATERMARKING SCUM BAGS!!! HOW DARE THEY RUIN ART!!! WRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Dex-chan lover
Guys, please use spoiler tag, highlight your comment and press the crossed eye button, it was easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread