Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Malicious Visitors

Dex-chan lover
Milim actually planning and/or scheduling something? For a whole week in advance?! Miss instant gratification is putting off a super fun fight without Rimuru twisting her arm? Bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
If we minus how we all think that these 3 stooges are racists and douches, we got some interesting info. A goblin has the hots for an Oni.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
Read page 11 again, bottom right panel has more soldiers that will come later so I think thats what you're waiting for

Group Leader
It doesn't matter where, bitches are always falsely accusing of sexual assault/rape.

Based Gobuta.

I didn't even notice there was watermarks lol Why can't people just enjoy that we got 2 chapters translated this month and stop complaining?

Fed-Kun's army
the thing is making war with a nation made up of monsters that are multiple times more powerful than a normal human and with treaties with another equally powerful nation is really dumb... also they are trading partners with the dwarves if they got taken out this could be seen as a threat to their economy (kinda like the USA and the UKs relationship in ww2) thus sparking an even larger war the humans are sure to lose.

Fed-Kun's army
I've know the raws were there since I had seen the Korean raws when they were first posted. My only worry was whether he'd be able to translate from Korean or not. If he could remove the watermarks, awesome. If not, eh whatevs it's cool. At least we got the chapter in English.

Users who are viewing this thread