Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Malicious Visitors

Dex-chan lover
Good. They have been discovered right away. I like it this way much better. But she tried to murder innocent people with her ability (Brainwave manipulation+command "Drop dead!") and they want to exile her? That's all? Maybe, because they didn't want to give a reason for that army, they also noticed, to invade. Whatever. Those douchebags are dangerous and don't hold back on killing people. There is no reason to go easy on them. They warned them, but they draw weapons. Now it is time for potential lethal force.

@manhunt0r: +1 🤣🤣🤣 It is somewhat in its nature.

Dex-chan lover
wait there a watermarked? well i don't notice it so that's fine for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
those 3 are japanese right? also heroes right? then they must be strong maybe stronger as shion? pls spoiler :D

Fed-Kun's army
@UnieCetterie Rimuru said "humans, no touch" and these folks are going to follow that command to the letter, which leads to things that could have been avoided if slimeboi wasn't so naive.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hmmm? I don't recall this 3 in the wn but I'm pretty sure that the ones who did all the damage we're a part of the church...

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Due to Rimurus order back then, he ordered them to leave humans alone. Granted things are different when they attack like they do now.
@Darthodin Actually
all of them die
@Novainfinity They are new characters the LN introduced.

For those who want to know what happens:
2 of these idiots die. The cocky arsehole is Shogo, and he loses after killing one of his team mates "Kirara" for a power up. He runs away but gets killed by his boss for a power up. Kyoya got away but was killed later on. Now then, the manga seems to only have Shogo as Kyoya and Kirara look nothing like in the LNs illustrations but who knows? Not all of them were even given names yet in the manga. Some people from Tempest due die in the fighting though.

There was some stuff from the LN that got cut
like the fact that they were at the meeting or the explanation about how police from our world work. The black-haired guy is also viscerally worse in the LN where he fantazises about making Shuna his sex slave and envisions her on the floor chained, bruised, and scared justifying it as her not being human so he can do as he pleases with her.

Users who are viewing this thread