Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Malicious Visitors

Aggregator gang
Those japanese bastards think their tough just because they got their unique skills. They'll get their whoopin'

Dex-chan lover
so these guys are evil right? you can't exactly claim "i was brainwashed" when we just saw how they were genuinely happy about murdering and raping innocent people just so they could rule them...

Aggregator gang
wow, so many people complaining about a free chapter they got to read....

Double-page supporter
this is why i never like the "summoned people" unless they're MC, the childrens aside, since they stiil pure...
with some douchebags and bitches they summoned... just irritating me...
all they think was "we are summoned heroes, we are strongest, so you better kneel down or i'll kill you all"

Fed-Kun's army
Someone who read the LN, Spoiler why Milim broke the contract for me pls.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad but this lost some of the impact. In the Novel they just attacked out of nowhere killing a lot of civilians but as they are now it is just another confrontation.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626

Remember there's a Demon Lord that wants to be on top? Greyman? No... Clayman. He assumed control of Miliam but Miliam is playing him for a fool and Rimuru will come along and end him... and it will be glorious.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
I think it is to open space for a new Demon Lord. In the novel both Karion and the Harpy girl fight Milim and become her subordinates after they realize they don't have the strenght to be Demon Lords so maybe it is something like this?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan

It's leading to the bad thing that's about to come. Those three are going to be beaten, but not killed. Demon Lord Rimuru will handle that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread