Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Malicious Visitors

Fed-Kun's army
@themanj

The issues are that Dwargon isn't part of the Western Council and Falmas is.

The council WOULD get pissed if they started a conflict for no reason. That's why they sent in the strike squad to incite riots. The best comparison I can think of would be the Alabasta arc from One Piece in regards to what Falmas is trying to pull. There's more details that I'll post, but that's the gist of it.

Dex-chan lover
is obvious that he raped her mentally
wnIaRyJ.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Do i miss something? Or the reason for Milim suddenly want wage war will be explained later?? Bit confused with how the story progress lately, it seemed like it's all over the place.

@lenteraneko I don't understand how to use the spoiler button so, just wait for the "Harvest Festival" arc.

Coming very soon.

(Edit) Thanks to the guy below i figured out the spoiler button.

Dex-chan lover
@FrostedFoxes you can get the spoilers to proc by pressing the crossed-out eyeball button on the hotbar. Otherwise, you put this using brackets like so... {spoiler}{/spoiler} and place what you wanted spoilered in between.

Fed-Kun's army
SSSShhhhhiiiittttt.......I got to prepare my heart for this.....

fucking kids wont learn a thing or two before getting a beat up seriously

when they thought they're the MC of an isekai story

the shits gonna be fckedup

Dex-chan lover
Oh, wow, the pseudoscientific gibberish they are trying to explain mindcontrol is so cringy. Either that, ot the translation is, can't know for sure. Either way, "interfereng with brainwaves by transforming voice to wavelength" is egh, so cringe inducing.

Fed-Kun's army
@kwendy This pseudoscience is pretty run of the mill for any fantasy story. If you don't like this them oh man you better not read/watch index.

Double-page supporter
This part is the most heart-wrenching part of the whole story. Im quite nervous to see how it turns out, and how
mad Rimiru will be

Users who are viewing this thread