Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Malicious Visitors

Dex-chan lover
Eh, pretty run of the mill assholes. They'd be considered likable when standing next to Sakaguchi Hinata.

This mini-arc is clearly written just so we can have someone to hate. I hate it whenever an author writes like this.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of people just asking the same two things over and over every chapter is getting real fucking old.

"What chapter of the novel is this?" "Can somebody spoil me pls?"
Seriously, just read the manga normally instead of constantly begging for spoilers or read where your question was already answered a dozen times.
ffs

I only read the wn version and went reread it again coz i cant figure it out who are those people. Just thought i forgot the story. Or i didnt and the mangaka put these to make it clearer for the reader, like a prologue to the next arc. But after read the comment it turns out to be on the ln version. Allright.. Patiently waiting for the next chapter. Thank u @jesterly

keep up the great work i can't wait to get started on chapter 58 Thanks Thanks Thank You So-So-So much

oh man cant wait to see the comment section of the next chapter with all these people commenting this now

Double-page supporter
OMG! Gobuta is actually the voice of logic and reason?! Also yay! Shauna! She needs more to do other than be support.

Contributor
@Sei21 you know, those ppl that DID THAT, while Rimuru was away, which made him do A CERTAIN SOMETHING to undo what they did.

@Disappointed this arc has some real chraracter development for rimuru and important stuff happens, actually

@kwendy
It's magic that's how the skill works. This is a fictional world where re-incarnators are granted skills.

@Sei21

They're not in the webnovel. Read the lightnovel or read the wiki if you want spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
@Krynh It would be so much better if author actually said that instead of utter gibberish.
It's like if I written historical novel and said something like "scabbard friction affected his perpendicular" and not "he struck enemy with the sword".

Group Leader
Hey guys!
Watermarks are now gone! (Hurray! 😆)
I've cleaned and updated some of the translations to both chapters 56 & 57, now that the original Japanese raws are available online.
Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread