Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Malicious Visitors

@jokerxhisoka

Oh I'm sure. A tragedy is obviously going to happen and tragedies usually allows for some kind of character development. I just wish it wasn't so blatant. It only fills me, as a reader, with a sense of dread and make me not want to read the next 5 chapters of this manga.

@kwendy why does the author need to cosntantly mention how people get their skills? Or how magic works. There's a bit more explanation in the LN but it's all about magicules manipulation.

@krynh yes after read the comment i know its in LN version. And the prologue to the event that will happen. And since i didnt read it i'll just patiently waiting for the next chapter. I know about this arc but im just curious about how the mangaka will draw this arc prologue.

@jokerxhisoka yeah in the WN version rimuru go back and THAT THING already happened. The wn version didnt tell the event step by step and just skip it to the main event. I know what will happen but curious how the mangaka will draw it since i didnt and wont read the LN

Holy hell its getting near!!! IM SO EXCITED!! 'THE THING' that made %$&# into a #%&$& is near! (≧∇≦)/

Fed-Kun's army
To answer the questions, the chapters for the spinoff's are WAAAY further ahead so there's more material to translate whereas the manga is monthly so the material is much more scarce. The Raws just recently dropped so the translation for Chapter 58 should be out soon. Please pay respects to translators Jesterly for the main series and Anejlek for the spinoffs, Thank You.

I hope that they are going to kill those people.

Just crush the pebble instead of stepping over it.

Dex-chan lover
These three probably haven't been treated well since their summoning, but it seems like they also probably had shitty personalities before then.

i agree with @Glomoro honestly im so mad at how they treat the monster, i know their mission is to start commotion, but calling shuna "cute" in disrespectful manner and whistling at shion's body?? rimuru and men in this series have been shown to like beautiful women but they treated them with respect

Rimuru-sama gonna Rage mode if hes find this
Idiot Reincarnated Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread