Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - Calamity

Dex-chan lover
@unime because 1) humans/church hate monsters and 2) they're prospering due to a variety of factors that are available in the forest so the humans want to take the forest for themselves

They gotta find some way to force the story along since they're stronger than everyone else, too bad it usually means poorer writing as well as loss of interest from me, @silverlightning.

Dex-chan lover
soon we'll have one of the best moments in the series BLESS

thanks for the chapter

i love this and can't wait anymore i guess i'll start with the novel :)

Dex-chan lover
@unime Chapter 54 mentions that Farmus is mainly prosperous because when the Jura forest was considered dangerous, Farmus was the only route between Dwargon and the western nations, so they could impose huge tariffs and reap the rewards. Now that Tempest has been established and there's a route of safe passage through the forest, there's no reason for anyone to pay Farmus's tariffs anymore, so Farmus is attempting to get rid of the competition to keep their tariff profits.

He, who heard the sound of thy holy trumpet, and took not warning. He hath clearly wandered too far from the word of God. Humans, your hour has come. Let's get it on, Big Boy. It's time to get back on the path.

Dex-chan lover
The let the heart break begin. Even out omni-potent slime lord has a heart that can break.

Dex-chan lover
Argh! And those two useless guys were too busy fighting and still allowed Myulan to activate her spell? C'mon, you dumb f*cks.

On this day when the city of Tempest was set up in a trap the conspirators didn't know how much of a BIG ASS NUKE they set off for themselves in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread