Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - Calamity

Dex-chan lover
What with those cheat abilities. Making an anti magic barrier by one character instantaneously that covers an entire city...
How do they even have wars with things like this, magic is fucking useless.

Ars

Too many, fucking commas, in your translation, holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm youmu and Myulan love plot sorta weak but the tension got super high in this chapter!! wtf is gonna happen

Dex-chan lover
Ultra pacifism will not work in a world where there are factions wanting to kill you with extreme prejudice just because you are what you are.

" We used anti-monster magic so they are wekeakend like 80% of their normal strengh and we can beat them ! Wow we are sooooo good and this monsters are soooo weak and pathetic , we are so powerful , easy fight wow "
Thats problaby what this humans think . I really hate it

if the manga pacing at this rate, the story will go dark for many chapters (might be half a year) until the coronation

Contributor
@ariesBro, around the start or middle of Vol 5. Not sure where it is in the WN, also I think the WN does this arc differently iirc

Aggregator gang
Oh dear, with this pacing and so many opportunities for cliffhangers, this arc will go on for many months. So many factions, so many interests and so much dickery in the background....

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't one field obstruct another one?
Also reminded me of Dragon Half. Huge amount of power sealed - still unfased and superhuman as she has power to spare.

anyone whe thinks "no problem"

this is only the beginning... next chapters gona be more "dark".
lots of destruction and dying

Users who are viewing this thread