Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - Calamity

You could say that the church's magic is special and is not blocked by the magic null barrier.

how can prison field which consist of magic can be activated inside magic null barrier !?

maybe the prison field doesn't use "magic" but instead uses something like a holy power think darksouls and how magic is split into different categories such as miracles and sorcery the magic nulification would block sorcery from being used but not the miracle that is prison field that's just my best way of bullshitting out of the fact that they did magic in an anti magic barrier

Fed-Kun's army
@Zaronax heat resistance is not tensile strength. starlite can resist a propain blowtorch but i can break it with my bear hands
even if it doesnt penetrate the skin or kill them they still follow physics so they will get knocked back or down and eventually they will die from internal bleeding or bruising and besides its not like every enemy army is made up of uber powerful enemies even in the stongest of armies a majority of its makeup is "weak" grunts who would be very killable via bullets

i am confused here, who activated that magic barrier is it the demon or the humans who came here.
are they working together?

Fuck this made up crap, just
do the killing fast
skip to the real part.

It's so unnecesary...

Aggregator gang
OF COURSE, the humans always being the f***ing assholes they are, staying true to the root eh?!

@Gracolag

No, I think it is neccessary in the LN/manga/anime version to do this. In the WN there were no Otherworlders involved in the attack, meaning that to Rimuru it was like his impression of the Fantasy-world humans became tainted while his impression of those coming from his former world was still "clean", which might come across as "Japanese people are good! Japanese people do no evil!", but the LN/manga/anime version fixes it by having Japanese people involved in the attack, meaning there won't be a loophole/excuse for Rimuru to view humans from different worlds differently from each other.

This makes no fucking sense. If there is an anti-magic zone, then that prison zone shouldn't activate either.

Aggregator gang
@rei893 LOLOL, perfect statement to the monster persecution right there, and nice pfp, completely forgot about the anime there

Fed-Kun's army
@StarGasm
Everytime it becomes dark (manga or anime) I always reminded Kaneki depressed and the Tokyo Ghoul op. Don't know why

Aggregator gang
Something awful's gonna happen, right?

VDDzMBJ.jpg

Yep,, Faramas is done,,
those "holy barrier" is just temporary and ha so lots of weaknesses tho its effective against mere monsters

No wonder Human able to conquer half of the world

Tho it's weird why Milim attacking Carion??

Users who are viewing this thread