Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - Calamity

Fed-Kun's army
For LN reader
So how many chapters would it take to revive shion?

Dex-chan lover
...wouldnt the anti magic field block the other one
because you know
it blocks magic

wtf is this

Double-page supporter
Heavy spoiler ahead :

Rimuru arrives a bit too late due to his fight with Hinata and find Shion and kids dead as she was trying to protect them while weakened.
He realize its his responsibility since he unilaterally said he wanted them to befriend human and not to confront them and his subordinates took that a bit too literally. He learn through great sage that, since the barrier is still up, he has his chances to revive the dead due to their souls still being inside the barrier, but can 't revive them for now since he's too weak. He create his own barrier and goes on a HUGE rampage against the army. Because he need a human sacrifice of about 10.000 human souls to ascend as a true demon lord, he goes on a lone slaughter and awaken himself. Some other things happens but I won't go into much details, and after awakening since ascending take some times, he goes into OFF mode and leave Great Sage the control of his body for the resurrection process and "some other """minor""" things I won't spoil".

It happens so often, when they dont have a good plot, they come up with some rediculous abilitys and create drama.

Dex-chan lover
Pacifism does work if you have an overwhelming deterrent to hinder those who would oppose you. Like Prince Phil in Slayers, who is strong as fuck and leads the largest kingdom, or Nuclear Gandhi in Civilization.

Hmmm, As much as I dont mind this outcome. its fucking retarded that a magic null field and monster weakness field can stack like this. Why not just name it something else or something. Ehh whatever heres to next chapter c:

anti-magic field from different faction works well with weakening field from another faction?

somehow I can see an excuse "they have the same target" being used

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme that should be common sense, but even in real life you have extreme right wing parties popping up everywhere

Fed-Kun's army
To the people talking about the magic fields blocking eachother out.

If the barrier that block transmission is outside of the barrier that weakens magic then it would work perfectly fine.

It's not that hard to understand people, all it needs to do is block transmissions (which it can do outside of the jamming barrier).

MD@Home
Hmm, feels like the story is being stretched or I am just too used to reading compressed manga plots with fast paced events XD! Anyway... updates feel kind of slow too 😩 please need more plot... also the anime was WAAAY different from this... I wonder how it went in the LN/Web Novel... So far the events happening around Tempest seem all over the place, hopefully everything will come together soon and hopefully the resolution/climax of this arc isn't too bland or disappointing, though I think it won't be cuz... well... when has this manga been bland so far 😏

Fed-Kun's army
And this is why we can't have nice things. Always a couple assh*les coming to ruin it for everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
... the thing is why not order the dwarves to start research on primitive firearms and black powder... all their fighting capacity is in the monsters natural stregnth so an aoe debuff could cripple their entire country however even in that debuff area a gun would still be the same stregnth unless that field somehow removes kinetic energy. also this would allow even the weakest monsters to defend against stronger enemies

Users who are viewing this thread