Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

@ElfWastaken because its was part of the plot duh

When they are died rimuru need to awaken become demon lord to revive them

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Rimuru:
tenor.gif

@ElfWastaken because it need a REASON to do.
when rimuru want to ressurect them he dont have any choice other than become demon lord

Remember rimuru didnt have any interest to become demon lord before

Finally reading the manga. The anime has too much exposition, so it’s nice to see how quickly things are happening over here. Rimuru’s character also feels colder here, which is a nice change of pace

Aggregator gang
Gobuzo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I literally smashing every "O" with rage as I write this comment

A sweet, caring, honest goblin.
R.I.P

Why the fuck they do shion and gobuzo like that. Fucking heated. I actually liked shion and shunas attitude y’all were shitting on them but look at these bitch ass dumbass hairless apes. Fucking horrendous

if they follow through with what they alluded to at the end...this is just another cheap tension for plot

Double-page supporter
Humans : kills people because of racism
Me : builds up speed for 12 hours "This is not okie dokie"

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed by the animation. They did some parts of this arc dirty... (i__i)

the anime completely butchered this. My heart aches for what could have been...

FUCK THE CHURCH FUCK THAY GUY THAT FUCKING BASTARD AAAAAAA I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM CURSING FUCK FUCK FUCK IM CRYING

Fed-Kun's army
I WANT TO CRY NOOOO DESTROY THE CHURCH!!! DESTROY THEM ALL!!!!

thank you for the chapter sdaflkjsdfjkl i'm sobbing

Dex-chan lover
How do people keep mixing up "your" and "you're". The difference is easy to remember, but people keep fucking it up. How?
Even scanlators are doing it. It is bad enough when people do it while just communicating on a regular basis, but someone acting as a translator for public viewing has absolutely NO business making that mistake. It is like a life-guard who can't swim.

Fed-Kun's army
In the first place, someone who was once a human and knows human nature should know that you can't just unconditionally trust every human you come across.
"Do not harm any humans" was possibly the worst order you could've come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread