Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

@tokiioKH
Idk, if you got your answer but yes she ends up being resurrected thanks to our favorite slime. I won't spoil to much after that, but it does change her for awhile and not in a good way.

Fed-Kun's army
BEAST GIRL IS DEAD?!?! BURN THEM TO THE GROUND, PERFORM THE BLOOD EAGLE UPON THESE HERETICS!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
damn this took a 180 BUT I'M WITH YOU ZINKISS AND PALADIN_T LET GO FUCKING CRUSADE AGAINST THOSE FUCKING HUMAN

This is the shittiest manga i ever read. The author is really lack of responsible as a storyteller.

Conflict is always there in real world, and he avoid answering the question whether Rimumu decision is right or wrong by magically resolve all the fuking conflict with shit that he pull out of thin air.
Why bother to tell a story that doesn't resolve any conflict it present?

For those who didn't get it, imagine i tell you a story about the struggle of a poor family. Then after present struggle they facing, now they need to decide whether they need to steal to survive or wither away like other poor people. The answer? Magically get 1 million dollar, it sound impossible but there is a fairy tale said it could happen. So the family brought into that story and get 1 million dollar..happily ever after.

But if that happen to everyone, no one will be poor. Why bother to tell an unrealistic story about poor people anyway, they don't exist in author world.
Just like this slime story, no one can die in this world. No threat is that is too great that they cannot handle. Introduce a "Disaster" or "Calamity" enemy and the best they can do is blow up some houses. Such a waste of potential.

Dex-chan lover
@kimono38 which is funny because a few chapters later,
16K humans die, and plenty of other high-rank idgets also die later in the story, lel

Fed-Kun's army
I like the detail of the mask cracking. The crack spans down from his eye and down his cheek, almost like a stream of tears. Just saying that really buttered my bread.

Why the resurrection bullshit
Big decisions to make, big turn arounds on the history, good storytelling
BAM... A FUKING DEUS EX MACHINA RESURRECTION LEGEND
I fucking hate manga/anime on those moments dude

F for my boy Rimuru. Had it been Ainz, and Ainz is the closest one I can find to Rimuru considering they both are building their empires, man RIP the human race. He'd have all of the humans tortured and killed . Smh sometimes YOU HAVE TO LET IT OUT, RIMURU!

esp

I really don't see how having a resurrection removes tension. But I also find stuff like game of thrones and attack on titan mind-numbingly boring, so maybe it's just genre preference.

Remember, be Pragmatic

Every Great person in human history is pragmatic

Naivety only invite to early death and suffering

Users who are viewing this thread