Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

kinda knew a little bit about the future of the village if you read the other manga with the bunny girl (name escapes me) which is like a peak into the future of this manga.

Group Leader
Did his rage start to break the mask?
Isn't that mask supposed to be, like, insanely strong?
I just realized that we actually never saw Rimuru lose his cool, he's always been in control of himself and his powers.
I wonder what would happen if he just... exploded in wrath.

If someone is reading the novel, does that happen in the future? I'm not curious to know why or how it would happen, just if. 😋

But man, I didn't think this manga could actually get more interesting. I knew something like this was coming because of spoilers, but I'm still shocked.
And knowing how things seem to work in this world, I'm guessing resurrection might be possible, but with some caveat.

Dex-chan lover
Did the 3 summonned humans who were the instigators appear again afterward? I didn't quite recall from reading the WN.

@Kefrayba They are from the Light Novel. (they weren't in the WN). Having read both versions, I personally think that the light novel did this arc even better than the web novel.

Supporter
WOW, this chapter surely gave me a ride for the title. Daamn, so good, sad and enraging.
Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread