Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - To be a Monster or Human

Dex-chan lover
"cant trust people because one of them might be a homocidal psychopath"
big brain mentality

Dex-chan lover
@koczu

It's less retarded and more they have no self-esteem. Look at the MCs in romance stories who are like 'There's no way that person would ever like me' when the chick's throwing her panties in his face and dry-humping his lap screaming 'FUCK ME' in his ear. It's because he doesn't believe he's worthy of the positive attention, so he puts himself down beneath them. Rimuru's done the same here - and has had this fear in his heart ever since he connected with the monsters - that finding out he's only superficially 'one of their kind' would make him a vile traitor using them for his own ends and they would shun him. Fear, anxiety, low self-esteem, these are serious problems for anyone.

a few days passed? Aren't they supposed to be in a big hurry?

yes yes yes enough talking
human kill when

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Even back when Rimuru is still a human, another human killed him and just stabbed him in a broad daylight, why did he be so naive that no human will be like that in this world, I mean sure morality and all that but now he's a slime FFS

Double-page supporter
I wonder why the "You are you" trope exists solely in Japanese content. It always seems to accompany some lame brain self-esteem problem.

This joy? What is this joy? It is hurt in the eyes, ears, and heart!

Where is the blood? The scream? The anguish of the fallen? Where are they??

Fed-Kun's army
it not fast like WN so stop complain pls....it adapt from LN so of course it more detail, i have read the LN version and so i like this more than the WN version, it have more emotions than an plain story

Fed-Kun's army
japanese MC just can't stop being beta no matter how strong they are

Double-page supporter
For those wondering when the action starts, based on the light novel I'd say we have one more chapter of planning before shit goes down
and probably one or two more chapters after that before Rimuru actually joins the fight.

Contributor
@Keansor So to sum it all up, either spoil ourselves or check back in 6 months to get everything resolved in one go? ;p

Fed-Kun's army
ugh now to wait another month for 2 more chapters. Not complaining but man the wait kills me.

Fed-Kun's army
aAAAaaaah. The tension is building!!! time to reread this for the millionth time :D

Users who are viewing this thread