Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - To be a Monster or Human

Come on! Lets get the party started!

UuGV810.jpg

Oh wow everyone goes happy happy. H E L L O ? A lot of your family and friends were slaughtered? This calm and joyful ambiance killed the hype. Just massacre those deep shits already!

Double-page supporter
Yes the
Otherworlder humans do die. Possibly in 1-2 chapters according to LN.

Honestly at the pace the manga moves at, we'll probably see it happen in the anime this Winter/Spring first. Manga releases are monthly, so probably another 3-4 chapters before the anime takes off with its weekly releases. And if it skips as much as the first season did, it'll probably blow through the entire arc before the manga even gets to the part where Rimuru gets personally involved in the coming war.

Aggregator gang
So while the souls of the dead are nearly gone from the city, our friends here are having a heart to heart and wasting time instead.....sure, keep going and you wont get them back dude.

@chenando1 there are 3 barriers protecting the city keeping their souls from leaving the city (if they are even still there) on top of the fact that this meeting Probably took all of 10-30 minutes tops

Double-page supporter
lap seats not same without Shion 😴 i hope she will be back...

Aggregator gang
@undercurses I'm not sure about the web novel, as there's a lot of content in the light novel that isn't in the web version, but this is around the beginning of chapter 4 in volume 5 of the LN. The manga follows the LN, of course.

...The manga also has way better character design, in my opinion.

Aggregator gang
@Keansor ahh i see thanks for the info...
so this one follow LN not wn

well is there any unofficial translated LN tho? haha

Aggregator gang
@undercurses If there are, I'm not aware of any – and I did look xD
You can get an Ebook for any of the English translations on Google Play, each one (as well as most other light novels) goes for about $8.00 each.

So he finally told them.
He just forgot to mention that the reason he held out so long is because he was afraid that they would stop letting him into the female bath since he, at one point in time, was a male.

Users who are viewing this thread