Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - Time of Retribution

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil
Does the goddess contact hinata later and tells her to be an ally of Tempest?

The whole point of the war is that the church kingdom was losing that money they charged the dwarves for them to transport goods through their lands. They used their religion as a reason to propagate their attack. They only go for monsters that will make them money. They'd never attack tempest is the y were known about but did not impact profits of neighboring nations and didn't have anything that was of great value.

Fed-Kun's army
These guys are pissed. Time for some splatfest

Btw, season 2 will cover/start with this arc yeah? Here's hoping 8bit can do this splatfest properly, not like Sanehouse's Overdorks cgi goats

Fed-Kun's army
@Liquidxlax The Kingdom of Farmus/Falmenas (the one attacking Tempest) is not the Church. It's just one of the kingdoms in the Western States Alliance (with Blumund being another kingdom in that alliance). The Western Holy Church(also known as the Western Saints Church depending on the translation) is the branch of the Holy Kingdom Rubelios' Church of Lumenus/Ruminas. The Western Holy Church is the one representing that religion in the Western Nations, with their HQ in those states being in the Ingracia Kingdom's capital (same city as the HQ of the Freedom Association (aka adventurer guild)).
In this case, the Western Church and the Farmus Kingdom simply happen to have joined hands for this war.
As for your spoiler question:
Yes, Ruminas does contact Hinata in volume 7 to tell her to consider Rimuru as an ally of humanity, and that Rimuru is basically the only thing keeping Veldora from going back to his days of rampaging around leaving only destruction in his path. As such, killing Rimuru would be disastrous for humanity (and there's no one on humanity's side at this point in time that is powerful enough to defeat Veldora, not even Hinata). For reference, the current arc is in volume 5.

@Silwith I didn't deny that though. I actually agree with you. The person I was responding to said that what they were doing was against the teachings of their God. Refuting that was the point of that comment of mine.

@Silwith However, remember that world travelers gain powers according to their wish and will as they cross over. We don't know about one person, but we know the guy wanted a power that made him stronger as he killed and the girl got one tat lets her kill people on command. Literally. Most likely, they were already screwed up before they crossed to this world. Similarly, you can tell the wishes Rimuru made before he crossed; sage, predator, heat/cold resistance, physical resistance, electricity resistance.

Additionally, as the soldiers commented, none of these people had slave contracts placed on them, hence why they're rude. They're most likely simply hired for this work.

Though I agree that it probably fucked them up further to land in a strange world and the only worthwhile skills they can use are combat oriented. Like, they would have had no choice but to become mercenaries.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sigart wait, what? These 3 Summoned Otherworlders do have slave contracts applied on them, with it forcing them to obey the powerful wizard who summoned them to this world. (He's the court mage of the Farmus Kingdom.) This has already been established. The soldier meant that the slave contract is the reason why these Otherworlders aren't outright leaving and/or killing them. The contract is also one of the reasons why Shogo wants to get stronger, so that he can become powerful enough to overcome the "curse" placed on him, aka the slave contract.

I still think it's funny when i mentioned the upcoming slaughter in the previous chapter it was deleted as a spoiler. Like, really, MC needs a huge amount of death to become a demon lord and an army comes to invade. What do you think is going to happen?

Aggregator gang
I was waiting for Rimuru to do It on this chapter but looks like here the author is just taking his time to do pointless fights, I guess we will be waiting one or two more chapters till we got to see what we REALLY want to see

Dex-chan lover
Definitely like how this is being adapted. Added some assholes in need of killing.

lol they're waging war without knowing their opponents.. They didn't even know that all the demons there are named and a number of them are high tiers. Heh 😏

Dex-chan lover
44b47afb5227b3bbd99d533b26992af70904b73e74fb3af987dd56a7310e1300.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Normal soldiers doesn't know anything they only know that they are against some monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread